Hi there! I thought it would be fun to do a 25 random facts about me tag! I wasn’t tagged by anyone but let’s pretend I was. Now, let’s get this partayy started. Enjoy!
D I R T Y S E C R E T S
- Naija: a nickname for Nigeria or Nigerian. Gal: woman, girl, lady, human being. Fitness: The best thing you will ever experience…ever.
- I have a weird obsession with Anderson Cooper. I’ve been a fan since 2007! Cooper and I WILL have lunch one day, mark this post in your calendar ladies and gentlemen. MARK IT.
- Anderson Cooper once mentioned me AC360. I freaked out. P.S, its on YouTube!
- I traveled to two continents, Latin America and Europe (7 countries & 12 U.S states)
- I’m currently a Masters of Fine Arts student, it’s my 2nd year baby!
- Coffee turns me into superwoman in 0.5 seconds.
- I rode my first plane when I was 16 years old and jumped on the passenger next to me because I was completely terrified.
- I used to have a terrible phobia of planes after 9/11.
- I went to Obama’s last Inauguration and nearly got hypothermia because it was cold as HECK!
- I went to Times Square for New Years in 2011 and got chased by NYPD with a friend.
- When I was in high school I traveled to Nicaragua to tutor local Nicaraguans English and gave back to their communities.
- I secretly wish I was born in the 50’s or 60’s to attend concerts by Guns N’ Roses, Queen, and Journey.
- I was a FallOutBoy super fan when I was in high school. Some people called me FOG: FallOutGirl, it got pretty willldd.
- I bought the last Paramore ticket back in 2008 and attended their concert by myself.
- I love to cook and sometimes I pretend I’m Rachael Ray, Ayesha Curry or Patti Labelle in the kitchen. It depends on what I’m cooking.
- I have a scar on the right side of my chin from a glass accident when I was 3 years old.
- I love, love, love desserts. Especially cinnamon rolls and cookies Mhmmm!
- I went through an emo phase in middle/highschool.
- Let’s pretend #18 never happened.
- I auditioned for Garnier Fructis to be a host for summer concerts in 2013.
- I ran into Jeff Goldblum in West Hollywood after grabbing donuts with a friend.
- When I turn 50 I wanna write an autobiography about my life.
- I wanna be a globally respected director and producer for television + film someday.
- I love Lord of the Rings’ trilogy, the Hobbit trilogy, anything JJ. Abrams touches, Shonda Rhimes’ wigs, Rantin’ N Ravin’ iTunes podcasts, and mangoes w/ Tajin.
- Last but certainly not least, I believe every living being on Earth has a purpose and a divine plan.
Now I wanna hear from you! Let me know a random fact about yourself. Let’s spread the random weirdness together <3
Please Like, Share, and Subscribe!